Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where To Shop For Cheaper Products

I decided to make this post because yesterday my dad asked me to drive him and visit a thrifty store here in National City, so we went. The thrifty store looks good and nice but there's only few customers, about less than 10 at the time were there.

Anyway, so we went out and decided to go inside the Dollar Tree store nearby, it looks inviting. And we enjoyed our time looking around inside. I can't even believe it's "everything a dollar." Table napkins, sodas, plastic plates, spoons and forks. Even cleansers and dish washing soaps are only $1.

So if you are on a really tight budget, I suggest you search and visit a Dollar Tree store in your area. You can find household products and groceries in there in way cheaper prices. Though I noticed brand name products like Dove soap wasn't in there, even the Swiffer pads too, I was looking for both products as I need to get some.

Another stuffs available in the store I wish I have stocks of are gift bags and greeting  cards! And they look pretty too. I remember at times either one in our family needs one and we can't find a gift bag at home.

So if you're searching on where to do grocery shopping for cheaper prices? I'd say go to a dollar store. Worth checking out. :)

No comments: