Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where To Find Elf Ears

If you are looking on where to buy elf ears, I suggest going to Ebay. I have search online for elf ears and been to cosplay forums and had visited few online cosplay custom stores but I found Ebay to be the first choice as it is, I think is cheaper.

I had also been searching on where to get elf ears (just for fun) as I think it is way cool to own a pair, take a picture and post it as my Facebook profile image. :) Would be fun!

Anyway, the reason I had come up with this "having or wearing elf ears" came from the Philippine GMA channel series titled Dwarfina. There's this two characters that I really like their elven ears, really cute, and that's when I started wanting on having a pair. ^-^'

So yeah, I found elf ears on Ebay and deciding to buy those elf ears when I probably receive my Ehow earnings for May as I still have much important items to purchase.

Here's links to two elf ears I like
.Elf Ears
Elf Ears

 This is the elf ears on the first link, appears to be more natural.

No comments: