Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where To Buy White Wisteria Seeds?

Another quick post for my "where to" blog category..

I'm an Ebay shopper. Mostly searching for flowers, seeds, psychic readings and products. But there are some times that you search for something anywhere online but won't find it. You stopped looking. And one day you search  for other items and wholllaaa.... you stumbled across this other thing you've been searching for the last few weeks. Well, it happened to me. :) Been searching online like crazy for Cherry blossom seeds last year but can't find some but came across on some seller this Spring year 2011.

So for my "where to find" or "where to buy" these white flower?

Where to buy White wisteria seeds:

Found this listing for white wisteria seeds on Ebay. I was searching for some flowers and came across with it. Really pretty in white. Here's the link of the item White wisteria seeds. I don't guarantee that the items link would still be working by the time you read this post as the item might have been ended are sold out.
-->

No comments: